Friday, September 26, 2008

Was Männer von Scrapperinnen so erleben ......

In den unendlichen Weiten des Internets begegnete mir das hier. Vielleicht erkennt sich ja die eine oder andere wieder ;-)
***************************************
Ode to My Wife
She learned to crop on Monday
Her shapes were going fine.
She forgot to thaw our dinner
So we went out to dine...
***
She added die-cuts on Tuesday
She says they really are a must
They actually were quite lovely,
But she forgot to dust...
***
On Wednesday it was stickers,
She says the designs are fun,
What highlights! What shadows!
But the laundry wasn't done.
***
Her journaling was on Thursday
With Pigma pens, including red,
I guess she really was engrossed,
She never made the bed.
***
It was more acid-free paper on Friday
In colors that she adores.
It never bothered her at all
The crumbs on the floor!
***
I found a maid on Saturday,
My week is now complete
My wife can crop the hours away
The house will still be neat!
*** Well, it's already Sunday,
But don't call me a great pop...
I cursed!! I raved!! I Ranted!!
The maid has learned to crop!!!!
(Valerie Consolo)
*****************************************
Ach übrigens: Ich hätte am Montag keine Zeit gehabt Essen zu gehen - Ihr etwa ? ;-D
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Schreib doch bitte bei sowas ne Warnung - nicht mit Sprudel im Mund lesen :-)

    Und übrigens hab ich dich getagged - siehe "Das gehört so" auf meinem Blog...

    Gruß,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ein Beitrag, wo ich froh bin, dass mein Mann kein Englisch kann *grins* ich glaub er würde hier unterschreiben!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *lol* Genial...ich hab mich köstlich darüber amüsiert!!

    LG
    Sabs

    ReplyDelete